starve plenty satisfy feast hunt
必威集团下载 origin trick independence gather harvest
必威集团下载 agricultural custom admire energetic shape
religious social permission possibility grateful
必威集团下载 apologize sadness obvious forgive decorate
必威集团下载 award ancestor festival beauty celebrate
必威集团下载 ancient light honor belief spirit
Christian weep wipe event sweets
poet drown heart-broken
必威集团下载 take place in memory of play a trick on
look forward to as though have fun with sb.
必威集团下载 turn up keep one’s word hold one’s breath
do harm to dress up day and night
set off throw away
必威集团下载 1. Festivals and celebrations of all kinds have been held everywhere since ancient
必威集团下载 2. Some festivals are held to honor the dead or to satisfy the ancestors, who might return either to help or do harm.
3. It’s now a children’s festival, when they can dress up and …….
必威集团下载 4. ….. to honor Mohandas Gandhi, the leader who helped gain India’s dependence from Britain.
5. China and Japan have mid-autumn festivals, when people admire the moon and …..
6. Some western countries have very exciting festivals, which take place forty days before Easter.
7. The country, covered with cherry tree flowers, looks forward to the end of winter and to the coming of spring.
8. She could be with her friend right now laughing at him.
9. It’s obvious that the manager of the coffee shop was waiting …..